2023 Annual Congress
24 – 27 September
Calle Dr. Pedro de Castro, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Sunday, 24 September
16h00 – 18h00 Delegate badges collection for non-Hotel Melia Sevilla delegates at Melia Sevilla, Level -1
19h30 – 19h40 Shuttle buses depart from Melia Sevilla to the Welcome Event
20h00 – 22h00 Welcome Event at Hacienda El Vizir
22h00 – 22h30 Shuttle buses return to Melia Sevilla
Monday, 25 September
09h00 – 12h30 General Assembly and Forum at Melia Sevilla
13h30 – 18h00 Business meetings at Melia Sevilla
Tuesday, 26 September
08h30 – 18h00 Business meetings at Melia Sevilla
Wednesday, 27 September
08h30 – 15h00 Business meetings at Melia Sevilla
20h00 – 21h30 Farewell event (venue to be announced)
Who can attend
The Congress is open to DistriPress members, non-member companies and evening reception guests, invited by delegates with paid registration.
The DistriPress Congress has a strong history of connecting its members in the Business Meeting Hall as well as during social events and informal gatherings over 4 days.
For over 66 years, the annual DistriPress Congress has brought together businesses from across the globe who are engaged in the publishing, production, marketing, distribution and sales of newspapers and magazines. Our objective is the sharing of experiences, and business development through networking.
- Registration/Meet and Greet – an opportunity for delegates to register on Sunday afternoon, collect their badges and catch up over a glass of wine
- The DistriPress Forum kicks off event proceedings on Monday morning with a half-day agenda during which delegates hear from speakers and panels about industry developments and global themes impacting members
- Business Meeting Hall and Expo: the central meeting hall houses the Expo stands and the Business Meetings’ tables. The Hall also features a pop-up café and newsstand showcasing news and magazines. Delegates meet clients and service providers from around the world in pre-arranged time slots, during which they discuss their mutual business and explore new opportunities.The Expo runs alongside the Business Meetings. Member and non-member companies are encouraged to showcase their products and services to attendees, the stands form an integral part of the Meeting Hall.
DistriPress has a proud history of sponsorship support from its members, for which it is most appreciative. Sponsorship allows the Association to continue to deliver a memorable annual experience for its delegates
There are numerous ways in which member companies can showcase their brand and contribute to Congress – and it doesn’t have to break the bank! Options include, but are not limited to –
- Sponsor’s logo on Congress bags, branded Congress bag contents such as pens and notebooks, advertising on the DistriPress website, sponsorship of the Forum presentations and topics, contributions to evening events
- All sponsor logos will be included on event signage and DistriPress event communications.
Please talk to the DistriPress management team about how you can get involved.
Delegate Pass Types/ Pricing
- Pricing for 2023 will be announced soon.
Reference from 2022: Member Early Bird at CHF1783.50; Member Regular at CHF1783.50; Non-Member at CHF3505.50. 23% Portuguese tax included.
- Each delegate pass includes access to the full Congress programme: welcome drinks, business forum, business meetings and evening reception.
- All purchases of Congress delegate passes will have an additional local VAT added at the point of payment. This will be detailed on the invoice which will be issued once your registration has been completed. The invoice will include DistriPress’ VAT registration number which members should use when submitting VAT refund claims
- Early Bird delegate passes apply to DistriPress active members only.
- All registrations must be paid prior to the start of the event.
- Evening reception guests are invited by delegates with paid registration for specific evening reception events only. Eg: Partner of one of the Congress delegates
- 50% refund will apply if cancellation is made before 31 August or no refund will be made after this date except in the case of certified illness with proof of medical certificate.
Explore more about the beautiful city here